For our head office in Londerzeel (or our affiliate in France) we are looking for a
Belchim Crop Protection is a fast-growing company specialized in the development and distribution of crop protection products. All our establishments are guided from our head office in Londerzeel. We aim for a highly market-oriented approach which responds to the needs of present-day agriculture.
As Development Specialist you will take the lead in our Product Market Introduction (PMI) by profiling our pipeline to support and optimize product launches. You will translate clear objectives in qualitative protocols. You will have the final responsibility in the initiation, coordination, and the follow-up of trials to support the development and registration of crop protection products. In your role you will have regular contact with the Technical Marketing Lead and international stakeholder (e.g. contractors, trial stations and colleagues). You will be the interface with the marketing department for the planning and coordination of the positioning of our portfolio. Based on your thorough analysis of the trial results, you will be able to make a well-founded synthesis and you will discuss these results by presenting them to internal colleagues. Furthermore, you will be responsible for archiving your trial results in our database.
- You have a master’s degree in biology, bio-engineering,… and have at least five years of experience in development in the field of crop protection.
- You have a sound technical knowledge of current European agricultural crops and practices and are able to interpret and process trial data.
- You have a strong technical knowledge of the sustainable and integrated crop protection.
- You have a good knowledge of English. Knowledge of other languages is a plus.
- You have experience with ARM software.
- You work well-organized and accurately. Good analytical skills are a must-have.
- You are able to work autonomously as well in team and like to work cross departmental.
- A varied job in a dynamic and international environment with opportunities for learning and initiative.
- An enthusiastic team and an informal and stimulating atmosphere.
- Frequent contacts with other departments and foreign establishments.
- The opportunity to travel and visit international trials.
- A competitive salary, increased with several benefits in kind.
Interested candidates may respond by sending an application letter with CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or Belchim Crop Protection f.a.o. Joni Vleugels, Technologielaan 7, 1840 Londerzeel (Belgium).
It is of great importance to Belchim to equal opportunities and diversity. We recruit on the basis of competences regardless of age, gender, origin or disability.