For our Trial Station in Londerzeel we are looking for a:
Belchim Crop Protection is a fast growing company specialized in the development and distribution of crop protection products. All our establishments are guided from our head office in Londerzeel. We aim for a highly market-oriented approach which responds to the needs of the present-day agriculture.
Within the framework of obtaining a GEP certificate we are looking for a GEP trialist. It will be your responsibility to ensure the implementation and follow-up of GEP trials and the validation of GEP protocols. You prepare trial visits, after your visit you write trial reports based on your analysis. Furthermore you closely follow up (new developments in) GEP guidelines.
As a member of the Trial Station Team you actively participate in the field work: field trials, maintenance, etc. You will also be in close contact with other departments.
- You have a master’s degree in biology, bio-engineering,…,etc. and a phytolicence.
- You have at least 5 years of experience in the field of crop protection, with focus on field trial management.
- You have a sound technical knowledge of current agricultural crops and practices and ARM.
- You have a good knowledge of English and French. Knowledge of other languages is definitely a plus.
- You work well-organized and accurately. Good analytical skills are a must-have.
- You are able to work in team as well as autonomously.
- You like to work cross-departmental.
- A varied job in a dynamic and international environment with room for initiative and learning opportunities.
- An enthusiastic team and an informal and stimulating atmosphere.
- Frequent contacts with other departments and foreign establishments.
- A competitive salary, increased with several benefits in kind.
Interested candidates may respond by sending an application letter with CV to email@example.com or Belchim Crop Protection f.a.o. Charis Van Dijck, Technologielaan 7, 1840 Londerzeel (Belgium).
It is of great importance to Belchim to equal opportunities and diversity. We recruit on the basis of competences regardless of age, gender, origin or disability.