Belchim Crop Protection is a fast growing company specialized in the development and distribution of crop protection products for agriculture. All our establishments are administrated from our head office in Londerzeel. We have a strong market oriented approach that offers an answer to the needs of contemporary agriculture.
You offer graphical support together with Johan, Roeland and Guy to all departments and branches at European level for the Belchim Group.
What does this mean?
You participate in projects where you come up with creative actions from A to Z for the launch of new products: promotional campaigns, gadgets,… As a team you take care of, among other things, the layout of advertisements, logos, folders, smartphone applications, movies, websites…
As Graphic Designer you are responsible for your own project management by inventing, creating, finalizing, and (internal) promotion of new concepts. You are able to (re)write texts in a campaigning way for different business partners.
- You have a bachelor’s degree or are equivalent through experience.
- Our new colleague has an excellent knowledge of Illustrator, Photoshop, Indesign, Premiere and After effects. Knowledge or experience of HTML, CSS, PHP is a plus.
- You have knowledge of smartphone application development.
- You have a thorough knowledge of English and Dutch, knowledge of French is a plus.
- As Graphic Designer you have a keen eye for aesthetics and details.
- You can work methodically and meet deadlines.
- Communication, teamwork, and independence mark your personality.
- A challenging position in a dynamic and international environment
- An enthusiastic team in an informal and stimulating atmosphere.
- Frequent contacts with other departments, foreign establishments, and external partners.
- A competitive salary increased with several benefits in kind.
Interested candidates may respond by sending an application letter with CV to email@example.com or Belchim Crop Protection f.a.o. Joni Vleugels, Technologielaan 7, 1840 Londerzeel (Belgium).
It is of great importance to Belchim to equal opportunities and diversity. We recruit on the basis of competences regardless of age, gender, origin or disability.