Belchim Crop Protection is a fast growing company specialized in the development and distribution of crop protection products. All our establishments are guided from our head office in Londerzeel. We aim for a highly market-oriented approach which responds to the needs of the present-day agriculture.
As an Internal Auditor you will be reporting to the International Internal Audit Manager. You will prepare internal audits and you will assess the risks related to processes and systems, as well as the adequacy and effectiveness of internal controls. You are responsible for performing independent financial, operational and compliance audits at the headquarters and at various locations worldwide. Furthermore, you will implement document findings and recommendations, you will identify best practices, and you will finalize work documents for the internal audit file. Discussing audit findings and its follow-up with Senior Management is also one of your responsibilities. You will prepare final reports and you will contribute to a continuous optimization of internal audit activities.
- You obtained a Master’s degree in Economics or similar. Being certified as Internal Auditor is definitely a plus.
- Having experience in Audit, Supply Chain, Finance or Sales is a plus.
- You demonstrate an excellent written and oral knowledge of Dutch, English and French. Knowledge of any other language is an additional asset.
- You have a good knowledge about accounting standards (Belgium GAAP). Knowledge of ISA is a plus.
- You have a working knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite, especially Excel (pivot tables, macro’s…)
- Being analytical, critical and problem solving are essential for this position.
- You are able to work in a team, but you can easily work independently as well.
- You will work from our headquarters in Londerzeel but you are also willing to travel regularly to our various entities and this for a maximum of 50% of your time.
- A challenging position in a dynamic and international environment.
- An enthusiastic international team in an informal and stimulating atmosphere.
- Frequent contacts with other departments, foreign establishments and external partners.
- A competitive salary increased with several benefits in kind.
Interested candidates may respond by sending an application letter with CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or Belchim Crop Protection f.a.o. Charis Van Dijck, Technologielaan 7, 1840 Londerzeel (Belgium).
It is of great importance to Belchim to equal opportunities and diversity. We recruit on the basis of competences regardless of age, gender, origin or disability.