Belchim Crop Protection is a fast-growing company specialized in the development and distribution of crop protection products. All our establishments are guided from our head office in Londerzeel. We aim for a highly market-oriented approach which responds to the needs of present-day agriculture. To be based in our headquarter in Londerzeel or our affiliate offices in France or Germany, we are now looking for a
As IT manager you are responsible for the coordination of the daily activities of the IT team: you keep the overview of ongoing projects and you coach and motivate team members by sharing your expertise. You take the lead by planning IT related activities for all the companies in the Belchim group. You help to determine the current and future IT needs of the organisation and are responsible for organising the IT environment (hardware and software) accordingly. You lead the IT team and the IT operations to warrant an optimal, efficient, and safe IT working environment. To this end you ensure that all IT activities and operations are performed within applicable standards at the highest quality standard and that they are in line with the overall strategy of the company. You own and manage solutions and projects within the larger business initiative. You research and evaluate emerging technologies in view of the company’s needs and assess risks to warrant continuity of all business-critical IT tasks. You work closely together with your team and other department/affiliates to promote coordinated processes, procedures and efficient solutions across all entities. You report directly to the CFO.
- You obtained a Bachelor degree in IT sciences or equivalent through experience.
- This role requires at least 5 years of relevant experience in IT.
- Product or system certification is a plus.
- You have excellent working knowledge of IT environments, covering various technologies and project management skills.
- You demonstrate a thorough (technical) knowledge of English and Dutch, knowledge of any other European language is an asset.
- Your critical thinking, people management and decision-making skills mark your personality.
- You are able to motivate and inspire a team.
- You are a strong communicator and networker.
- A challenging position in a dynamic and international environment.
- An enthusiastic international team in an informal and stimulating atmosphere.
- Frequent contacts with other departments, foreign establishments and external partners.
- A competitive salary increased with several benefits in kind.
Interested candidates may respond by sending an application letter with CV to email@example.com or Belchim Crop Protection f.a.o. Charis Van Dijck, Technologielaan 7, 1840 Londerzeel (Belgium).
It is of great importance to Belchim to equal opportunities and diversity. We recruit on the basis of competences regardless of age, gender, origin or disability.