Belchim Crop Protection is a fast growing company specialized in the development and distribution of crop protection products. All our establishments are guided from our head office in Londerzeel. We aim for a highly market-oriented approach which responds to the needs of the present-day agriculture.
As Cost Analyst you will be involved in the process of documenting and uniformizing the full cost of goods in the ERP system. To guarantee a clear overview of product cost you document current routines and implement optimization processes. You re-evaluate inventories and control bills of materials for tolled products. Making sure that the purchase pricing process and the product cost process are aligned is also one of your responsibilities.
As ‘go to’ person you communicate in a clear way on product costs and you are able to give insights on product cost evolutions. Furthermore, you provide support to the colleagues of the Supplier Relationship and Supply Chain department for cross-functional initiatives.
- You can demonstrate a first experience in a product costing environment
- Experience with ERP-tools is a must
- Strong analytical skills and a pragmatic and process driven approach mark your personality
- You have strong communication skills and a thorough knowledge of Dutch and English
- A challenging position in a dynamic and international environment.
- An enthusiastic international team in an informal and stimulating atmosphere.
- Frequent contacts with other departments, foreign establishments and external partners.
- A competitive salary increased with several benefits in kind.
Interested candidates may respond by sending an application letter with CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or Belchim Crop Protection f.a.o. Charis Van Dijck, Technologielaan 7, 1840 Londerzeel (Belgium).
It is of great importance to Belchim to equal opportunities and diversity. We recruit on the basis of competences regardless of age, gender, origin or disability.