Belchim Crop Protection is a fast growing company specialized in the development and distribution of crop protection products. All our establishments are guided from our head office in Londerzeel. We aim for a highly market-oriented approach which responds to the needs of the present-day agriculture.
You are part of an international R&D team and will be responsible for the final label artwork of our products. After an extensive internal training, you are able to edit the trial labels by making the necessary linguistic and substantive adjustments. In terms of content, you take the legal requirements to which the label must comply with into account. You will deliver a final label after which the product can be distributed onto the market. In addition to the labels, you are responsible to collect Master data and implement this into our ERP system with cooperation of the Master Data Expert. You provide administrative support to the R&D team by importing dossiers into the UICLID system for the submission of European dossiers. You have close contacts with internal and external stakeholders (e.g., R&D, Supply Chain,…) on international level.
- You have a bachelor’s degree.
- You have a thorough knowledge of English. Knowledge of other languages is a plus.
- You like to have international contacts and have strong administrative skills.
- You are well-organized and can prioritize your work autonomously.
- You work in a flexible way with a dynamic, pro-active approach.
- You have the sense of innovation and creativity while working accurate.
- Knowledge of InDesign and D365 is a plus.
- ‘On the job’-training
- A challenging position in a dynamic and international company
- An enthusiastic team and an informal and stimulating atmosphere
- Frequent contacts with other departments and foreign establishments
- A competitive salary, increased with several benefits in kind
Interested candidates may respond by sending an application letter with CV to email@example.com or Belchim Crop Protection f.a.o. Charis Van Dijck, Technologielaan 7, 1840 Londerzeel (Belgium).
It is of great importance to Belchim to equal opportunities and diversity. We recruit on the basis of competences regardless of age, gender, origin or disability.