Belchim Crop Protection is a fast growing company specialized in the development and distribution of crop protection products for agriculture. All our establishments are administrated from our head office in Londerzeel. We have a strong market oriented approach that offers an answer to the needs of contemporary agriculture.
You will conduct market analysis and be responsible for the follow-up of trials. You will analyze test and market data for commercial purposes. Furthermore, you will follow the trends of the products and crop protection market by rendering technical into commercial information. In addition, you will be involved in the marketing plans and you will take care of the content of product presentations. Besides that, you will develop marketing tools and you will gather all the technical data in a database. You will fulfill these varied tasks in close collaboration with the Crop Manager.
- You have a Master’s degree in agronomy, biology, bioscience engineering or similar.
- Experience in crop protection is a plus.
- You have a good knowledge of Dutch and English, French is a plus.
- You are communicative and you work accurately and well organized.
- Interpreting and processing technical data and trial results is not a problem to you.
- You have a flexible attitude and a dynamic approach.
- A varied job in a dynamic and international environment.
- An enthusiastic team and an informal and stimulating atmosphere.
- Frequent contacts with other departments and foreign establishments.
- A competitive salary, increased with several benefits in kind.
Interested candidates may respond by sending an application letter with CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or Belchim Crop Protection f.a.o. Joni Vleugels, Technologielaan 7, 1840 Londerzeel (Belgium).
It is of great importance to Belchim to equal opportunities and diversity. We recruit on the basis of competences regardless of age, gender, origin or disability.