Belchim Crop Protection is a fast growing company specialized in the development and distribution of crop protection products. All our establishments are guided from our head office in Londerzeel. We aim for a highly market-oriented approach which responds to the needs of the present-day agriculture.
In your role as Regulatory Chemist you are part of our European regulatory team, One of your main responsibilities is monitoring studies linked to your expertise including physchem properties & analytical methods.
Furthermore, you will be part of our physchem expert group where you, in collaboration with external partners, will plan, initiate and follow up the necessary studies in this area of expertise and evaluate the results appropriately.
You will develop a good partnership with research labs, consultants and other business partners.
Although your main focus is on chemistry, you will as well support our Formulation Development Unit. In this way you assist & contribute to the current & future innovative registration projects by managing the necessary physical & chemical studies required by registration authorities for plant protection products through close follow-up with external formulation labs and contract research organisations & communication with registration & development department within Belchim.
As our in-house expert you will be our internal point of contact for all questions regarding your expertise. Thanks to training, studies and networking you stay informed of changed data requirements in your field. You will be also responsible for the quality of the relevant sections of the plant protection product dossier
- You obtained a Master’s degree Chemistry (Bio-engineer) with specialization in analytical chemistry or equivalent discipline.
- This role requires preferably 3 years of relevant experience in the (agro)chemical business. Experience in physicochemical properties and/or analytical methods is a must.
- You are interested in formulation development.
- You have a thorough knowledge of English; other languages are a plus.
- You can work autonomously as well as in a team.
- You are well organized, flexible and have strong planning skills.
- You are a team player and demonstrate strong communication skills.
- Your personality is strengthened by your high level of maturity.
- A challenging position in a dynamic and international environment.
- An enthusiastic international team in an informal and stimulating atmosphere.
- Frequent contacts with other departments, foreign establishments and external partners.
- A competitive salary increased with several benefits in kind.
Interested candidates may respond by sending an application letter with CV to email@example.com or Belchim Crop Protection f.a.o. Charis Van Dijck, Technologielaan 7, 1840 Londerzeel (Belgium).
It is of great importance to Belchim to equal opportunities and diversity. We recruit on the basis of competences regardless of age, gender, origin or disability.