Belchim Crop Protection is a fast growing company specialized in the development and distribution of crop protection products. All our establishments are guided from our head office in Londerzeel. We aim for a highly market-oriented approach which responds to the needs of the present-day agriculture. To be based in our headquarter in Londerzeel or our affiliate offices in France or Germany, we are now looking for a
In this challenging role you are responsible for the registration of crop protection products in Germany & Austria. You provide deep analysis and qualitative input for dossier submissions by assessing the adequacy of data. You evaluate the registrability of each product and propose a submission strategy to your manager. You communicate with regulatory authorities throughout the submission and review process. You will interact effectively with internal key stakeholders to secure and maintain product authorizations and registrations. You advice your internal stakeholders on future regulatory challenges and opportunities. Furthermore, you will be part of our expert group where you, in collaboration with external partners, will plan, initiate and follow up the necessary studies in this area of expertise and evaluate the results appropriately.
- You obtained a Master’s degree with specialization in agriculture, biology, chemistry or equivalent discipline.
- You have held a similar position in crop protection and have already build up a network with DE/AT authorities is a plus.
- This role requires at least 3 years of relevant experience in a registration environment of plant protection products.
- Experience in at least one of the relevant expertise fields (tox, …)
- You are well organized, flexible and have strong planning skills.
- You are a team player and demonstrate strong communication skills.
- Your personality is strengthened by your high level of maturity.
- A challenging position in a dynamic and international environment.
- An enthusiastic international team in an informal and stimulating atmosphere.
- Frequent contacts with other departments, foreign establishments and external partners.
- A competitive salary increased with several benefits in kind.
Interested candidates may respond by sending an application letter with CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or Belchim Crop Protection f.a.o. Charis Van Dijck, Technologielaan 7, 1840 Londerzeel (Belgium).
It is of great importance to Belchim to equal opportunities and diversity. We recruit on the basis of competences regardless of age, gender, origin or disability.