To be based in our headquarter in Londerzeel or our affiliate office in Italy or France, we are now looking for a
Regulatory Project Leader
Belchim Crop Protection is a fast-growing company specialized in the development and distribution of crop protection products. All our establishments are guided from our head office in Londerzeel. We aim for a highly market-oriented approach which responds to the needs of present-day agriculture.
In this challenging role you will manage, develop and follow up registration projects from A to Z. You evaluate the registrability of your projects and propose a submission strategy (including future challenges and opportunities) to your management and business partners. You follow up on new data requirements to compile the final dossier and make it ready for submission on zonal level in order to obtain product registrations. Furthermore, you will be part of one of our expert groups (Toxicology, Environmental Fate & Ecotox or Physico-chemistry) where you, in collaboration with external partners, will plan, initiate and follow up the necessary studies in this area of expertise and evaluate the results appropriately. You will develop a good partnership with research labs, consultants and other business partners. Within this position, you will have the opportunity to lead regulatory projects, further develop your expertise and to maintain and build up your professional network
- You obtained a Master’s degree with specialization in agriculture, biology, chemistry or equivalent discipline.
- This role requires at least 3 years of relevant experience in a registration environment of plant protection products.
- You have experience in project management.
- Experience in toxicology, ecotox/environmental fate or physico-chemistry (study monitoring, dossier review, etc…) is mandatory and experience in any other area of expertise is a plus.
- You are well organized and have strong planning skills.
- Strong analytical mindset to make interpretation of study data
- You are a team player and demonstrate strong communication skills.
- A challenging position in a dynamic and international environment.
- An enthusiastic international team in an informal and stimulating atmosphere where you can further develop in several expertise and projects.
- Frequent contacts with other departments, foreign establishments and external partners.
- A competitive salary increased with several benefits in kind.
Interested candidates may respond by sending an application letter with CV to email@example.com or Belchim Crop Protection f.a.o. Joni Vleugels, Technologielaan 7, 1840 Londerzeel (Belgium).
It is of great importance to Belchim to equal opportunities and diversity. We recruit on the basis of competences regardless of age, gender, origin or disability.