Belchim Crop Protection is a fast growing company specialized in the development and distribution of crop protection products. All our establishments are guided from our head office in Londerzeel. We aim for a highly market-oriented approach which responds to the needs of the present-day agriculture.
As Senior Tax Expert / Accountant you support the company in managing and controlling the fiscal and financial obligations. You are a strategic business partner of Finance and Accounting and liaises closely with other business units. You are responsible for the general follow-up and support in regards with VAT and corporate tax-related matters (i.e. declarations, reporting and documentation regarding direct and indirect tax obligations). You manage the VAT flows of goods and services for all companies of the group (internationally) in collaboration with the relevant departments and countries. You monitor their accurate and coherent application and accounting treatment in line with the applicable guidelines. You prepare the preparation of monthly and annual tax provisions and tax returns for foreign tax subsidiaries of the group in collaboration with external tax and accountancy agencies where applicable. In your role you provide support in preparing intercompany and transfer pricing analyses with accompanying documentation and offer assistance in case of audits and tax/VAT inspections. You support your department by performing monthly GL accounting and closing activities for a number of affiliate companies.
- Bachelor degree in Accounting / Economics, specialisation VAT and corporate tax
- 10-year work experience in an (international) accounting agency
- Up-to-date knowledge of VAT (EU 2006/112 and BE) and corporate income tax
- Experience with project management is a plus
- Analytical, systematic approach combining technical expertise with business needs
- Accurate and efficient, being able to work both independently and in team
- Knowledge of Navision/D365 is a major plus
- Thorough knowledge of Dutch and English, and knowledge of French is a plus
- A challenging position in a dynamic and international environment.
- An enthusiastic international team in an informal and stimulating atmosphere.
- Frequent contacts with other departments, foreign establishments and external partners.
- A competitive salary increased with several benefits in kind.
Interested candidates may respond by sending an application letter with CV to email@example.com or Belchim Crop Protection f.a.o. Joni Vleugels, Technologielaan 7, 1840 Londerzeel (Belgium).
It is of great importance to Belchim to equal opportunities and diversity. We recruit on the basis of competences regardless of age, gender, origin or disability.