For our head office in Londerzeel we are looking for a
Temporary Supply Chain Assistant
Belchim Crop Protection is a fast-growing company specialized in the development and distribution of crop protection products. All our establishments are guided from our head office in Londerzeel. We aim for a highly market-oriented approach which responds to the needs of present-day agriculture.
As Supply Chain Assistant you ensure the administrative follow up in the ERP System (Navision and Dynamics 365) of the deliveries from the suppliers of Belchim.
You are also responsible to invoice and receive administratively the intercompany transfers and industrial sales (mainly raw materials and active ingredients).
You will also coordinate the needed relabelling of BCP goods : Make relabel orders, request the labels, send them to the warehouse and organize transport to the final destination. Furthermore, you will manage administratively repacking activities abroad.
As team member, you will support your colleagues with other ‘ad hoc’ administrative tasks, e.g. the archiving of COA’s (certificates of Analysis), delivery notes, look for documents needed for audit controls,…
- You have a Bachelor degree in Logistic/Supply Chain or equivalent by experience.
- You are accurate in both administration and communication.
- You are able to operate in changing environment.
- Your personality is strengthened by a pragmatic common sense and accountability on your actions.
- You have a thorough knowledge of English. Knowledge of Dutch and/or French is a plus.
- Experience with Navision/Dynamics 365 is a plus.
- Problem solving, communication and organization skills mark your personality.
- A challenging position supporting the further growth of the company
- A temporary mission in a dynamic and international environment.
- An enthusiastic international team in an informal and stimulating atmosphere.
- Frequent contacts with other departments, foreign establishments and external partners.
Interested candidates may respond by sending an application letter with CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or Belchim Crop Protection f.a.o. Joni Vleugels, Technologielaan 7, 1840 Londerzeel (Belgium).
It is of great importance to Belchim to equal opportunities and diversity. We recruit on the basis of competences regardless of age, gender, origin or disability.